Yes, most definitely. Making a copy of a copyrighted sound recording is legal as long both of the following two conditions are met:
- You own the original LP or recording and
- You will keep the CD transfer for your own use.
- If you are the copyright holder or the work is in the public domain there are no restrictions.
- It is our policy to perform restorations and transfers in one copy only. For multiple copies we require that the work be in public domain or proof of copyright.
- Please also notice that these prices are ONLY for consumers and the CD’s ordered on the LP2CD site are to be used only for personal and non-commercial use.
CVC Productions specifically prohibits the use of our consumer restoration and remastering service for the purpose of duplicating, distribution or re-distribution, publishing, broadcasting, netcasting or any other form of digital or analog copying and/or distribution. We monitor and enforce compliance. For professional restoration and CD mastering services, please contact CVC Productions using the Contact Us page.